Apartments for sale in Cairo
Apartments in Cairo, Egypt, are liquid real estate options that will help an investor diversify their assets and earn a good income. The Egyptian capital has a developed social infrastructure, modern amenities, and a strong tourism industry that provides a stable influx of tenants and home buyers from abroad. Therefore, property in Cairo deserves the attention of both experienced and novice businessmen and investors.
The local real estate market offers many options to meet the needs of all categories of buyers and tenants. The most popular residential units in the Egyptian capital are apartments. This type of housing is a convenient choice. You can buy a flat in Cairo and stay there, and it can also serve as a reliable investment.
Life in Cairo
The Egyptian capital is the most populous city in Africa and the Middle East. Navigating its numerous districts is a challenge for foreigners. Each of them has its differences, so it can be difficult to find a suitable place to buy an apartment in Cairo.
The following list includes the most popular areas of Cairo for ex-pats:
- Garden City. Garden City is a prestigious residential community in the central part of the Egyptian capital. On its wide streets with lush green trees, you can see embassies, apartment buildings with majestic architecture, and fine restaurants serving international cuisine. Tourists come here to take a boat ride on the Nile or stroll along the famous Qasr El Nil Bridge, admiring the breathtaking views of the water and the city.
- Zamalek. Gezira Island is washed by the waters of the Nile in the western part of the Egyptian capital. Green areas divide the territory into several communities, Zamalek is located on the north of the island. This is another prestigious area with sought-after real estate among ex-pats. Due to its isolated location, the local streets are much quieter than in the rest of the city. Therefore, residents of Zamalek can take a break from the sound of car horns and crowds of tourists. The area is full of Art Deco apartment buildings and boasts a vibrant nightlife. It is also worth noting that it is considered safe and suitable for families.
- Nasr City. Nasr City is the largest district in the Egyptian capital. It is divided into 10 sub-communities and has a modern transport infrastructure. It has the greatest offering of shopping centers, so locals and tourists have plenty of choices for shopping and entertainment.
- Heliopolis cannot boast of Zamalek’s calm atmosphere, but the energy and brightness of this community are undeniable. Previously, it was part of Ain Shams (Eye of the Sun), one of the oldest cities in Egypt. Today, many celebrities, football players, and other representatives of the local elite live here. A significant reason for the growing popularity of Heliopolis among tourists is the proximity to the international airport and easy accessibility to the rest of the city.
- Maadi. The green areas of Maadi are no different from that of Zamalek. The district has several picturesque embankments along the Nile as well as pedestrian walkways, perfect for walking around the city center. Here, you can find many authentic restaurants and street food outlets. In recent years, real estate in Maadi, especially apartments in Cairo for investment and permanent residence, has been popular with wealthy European ex-pats.
Apartment prices in Cairo
Prices for flats and villas in Cairo depend on many factors, including the location and area of the property. Up-to-date prices in euros and dollars are available on the official website. The following table shows the average cost of apartments in Cairo:
|Number of bedrooms||Area (m2)||Features||Average cost (US dollars)|
|3||158||Unfurnished, children's playground, underground parking, security, balcony, barbecue area, SPA||34,300|
|1||75||Unfurnished, children's pool, swimming pool, balcony, playground, underground parking, security, concierge, gym, dressing rooms, barbecue area, SPA||76,300|
|3||160||Unfurnished, swimming pool, gym, underground parking, security, children's playground, SPA||127,100|
Investment apartments in Cairo
Egyptians and foreigners choose to purchase investment flats in Cairo because it is currently one of the most reliable ways to save and increase capital. While the price of entering the local property market is low, local property owners can achieve a high income by renting out flats in Cairo. You can also wait a certain amount of time after the transaction and resell the apartment at a higher price, as prices for flats for sale in Cairo are rising.
Buy apartments in Cairo
A wide range of residential and commercial real estate from trusted agencies, individuals and construction companies in Cairo is available on the official website. Thanks to a well-thought-out search engine with multiple filters, users of the online platform can find real estate that meets all their needs. The company's team consists only of highly qualified specialists with many years of experience. Contact them for help in choosing and buying an apartment in Cairo, support at all stages of the transaction, and high-quality after-sales service.